REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH AND RIGHTS (APCRSHR)
February 23-26, 2016 MYANMAR
The 8th APCRSHR organizers are very pleased to have you as a plenary speaker during the conference at the Myanmar International Convention Center II in Nay Pyi Taw on February 23-26, 2014. The following guidelines will provide you with basic information about the plenary session.
Important conference reminders
1. It is vital that you register online. Please see separate file for registration procedures.
2. Please email your brief CV (one page) on or before December15, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The plenary speakers’ brief biographies will be available on the website by mid-December. Plenary session chairs will review these biographies to enable them to introduce the speakers properly. If the information is found inaccurate in your biographies, kindly send your corrections.
1. The 8th APCRSHR’s main conference has four major tracks. Each track has three plenary speakers representing the following sectors. The organizers thought that this format would provide a more dynamic and enlightening plenary session because the speakers would provide varying perspectives regarding their respective topics.
2. The four major tracks of the conference are as follows:
Track 1: Health rights for all: Towards enabling laws and policies for SRHR
Track 2: Governance and accountability
Track 3: Health Justice! Towards Sustainable SRHR Financing
Track 4: SRH Integration in Health Systems
3. Please check the conference program for the day and time of your plenary session. A preliminary program is attached to this message. You may also refer to the website for the online conference program which will be regularly updated.
4. Plenary speakers are encouraged to utilize the Microsoft power point software for the presentation. They are also requested to provide the conference organizers with the soft copy of their papers which would be circulated during the conference.
5. The presentation and other related materials (such as videos and pictures) should be reviewed or updated by the speaker one or two days before the presentation at the Conference Speakers’ Viewing Room with the use of a USB saving device or a CD. This room has a number of computers.
6. Plenary session rooms are equipped with master computers and a laser pointer. Thus no personal computers will be allowed for the presentations during the parallel
7. For Macintosh and non-Macintosh users, prepare your presentation according to the following:
- Observe common fonts (such as Times New Roman, Arial, and Verdana).
- Pictures to be used for the presentation should be in JPG format.
- Video to be used for the presentation should be in AVI and WMV format.