REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH AND RIGHTS (APCRSHR)
February 23-26, 2016 MYANMAR
Plenary Session Moderator Guidelines
The 8th APCRSHR organizers are very pleased to have you as a plenary session chair during the conference at the Myanmar International Convention Center-II in Nay Pyi Taw
on February 23-26, 2016. The following guidelines will provide you with basic information about the session.
1. The main tasks of the plenary session moderator are as follows:
- Introduce the plenary session topic.
- Keep tab of the time allotted to each speaker.
- Moderate the open forum.
- Summarize the major points of the discussion and close the session.
2. The co-chair will facilitate the open forum.
3. Session rooms are equipped with master computers and a laser pointer. Thus no personal computer will be allowed for the presentation.
4. The plenary session is going to be documented. Please ensure that the persons who will ask questions or make some comments identify themselves and their countries.
5. Please check the conference program for the day and time of your session.