REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH AND RIGHTS (APCRSHR)
February 23-26, 2016 MYANMAR
The 8th APCRSHR organizers are very pleased to have you as a session chair/co-chair during the conference at the Myanmar International Convention Center II in Nay Pyi Taw
on February 23- 26, 2016. The following guidelines will provide you with basic information about the parallel session.
1. Please check the conference program for the day and time of your session.
2. Attached are the abstracts of the oral presenters and their brief profiles. The session chair has five minutes at the beginning of the session to introduce the Co-chair and
presenters and five minutes to close the session and to give the certificates of appreciation to the presenters.
3. A parallel session will be 1.5 hours and it has Three Speakers. One hour will be utilized for paper presentation. Each speaker is given a maximum of 15 minutes to present
The remaining 20-30 minutes will be used for open forum to clarify some points and discuss the presentations.
4. The respective liaison must make sure that the presenter is in the session room 15 minutes prior to the scheduled presentation to ensure that the session begins on time.
5. The chairs will facilitate the open forum. (Please keep Q&A to 20-30 minutes as session time is limited.)
6. The chair will summarize and close the discussion.
7. The respective liaison will present the certificates to the speakers.